If you or your companion get sick during the trip please see the guidelines below:
- Pre-surgery: Call the surgeons office or urgent care and they will provide you with direction and where to seek care and testing.
- Post-surgery: Call the surgeons office or after hours number. If no response, then call an urgent care or emergency department near where you are staying.
- Notify BridgeHealth: Our care coordination team can can assist you with proper arrangements for the flights and hotel.
- Follow Healthcare Provider Guidance: Follow the guidance of your healthcare provider and local health department. The decision to stop home isolation should be made in consultation with your healthcare provider and state and local health departments.
- Follow the CDC Resource: What to do if you are sick.
Share this post