There are risks associated with travel due to the outbreak of COVID-19 across the United States. Please take extra precautions to protect yourself while you’re traveling. Here are some helpful tips:
- Wash your hands often, with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Carry alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth even if you are regularly washing your hands.
- Stay Hydrated.
- Keep the air vents above your seat open to improve ventilation.
- Wipe down the arm rests and tray table with sanitary wipes and bring tissues to open the bathroom door.
- Bring a face mask in case you’re seated next to someone coughing or sneezing